Please note that you will need to register for this service.
- Routine appointments with the doctor or nurse of your choice are available to book up to 8 weeks in advance.
- You can make an appointment either by telephone,or on line at our website (you have to register for this service). Please note under 16's cannot be registered per guidelines from the health authority.
- On the day appointments are for telephone callers. If you come into the surgery you will be given a telephone appointment with the duty doctor.
- Appointments are booked at 10 minute intervals one appointment is for one person.
- Please be punctual.
- If you cannot attend your appointment please cancel it, as someone else can be seen. It will be at the discretion of the clinician whether you can be seen if you are late.
- If you would like a chaperone please ask the doctor.